WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOU
This Policy is addressed to any current clients and/or prospective clients of PariVest whose public and non-public personal information PariVest collects and controls to conduct its business, including on our website www.wp.parivest.com and any of our digital assets.
Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We understand that we have been entrusted with your private information, and we do everything that we can to maintain that trust. PariVest protects the security and confidentiality of the personal information we have and implements controls to ensure that such information is used for proper business purposes in connection with the management or servicing of our relationship with you.
PariVest does not sell your personal information to anyone. Nor do we provide such information to third parties except for discrete and reasonable business purposes in connection with the servicing and management of our relationship with you, as discussed below. Details of our approach to privacy and how your personal non-public information is collected and used are set forth in this Policy.
What we may collect
Personal identification information – We collect and use information about You to administer Our business. Information collected shall include;
- Personal contact information such as Name, contact address, email addresses, gender, and telephone numbers and details of next of kin;
- Demographic information;
- Occupation, Career history, professional background and investment history.
- International and National passport, driving license or any other form of proof of identification
- International and National passport, driving license or any other form of proof of identification
- Transactional data, including financial details, your photograph; and
- And any other information We may deem necessary and which may be determined by extant Nigerian laws and regulations.
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, visiting our site www.parivest.com or the PariVest Mobile app, registering on the Site, making payments for our products and services, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey, or filling out a form, and in connection features or resources made available on our Site.
What Information do we collect from other sources?
- Other advisory agreements and legal documents
- Investment questionnaires and suitability documents
- Transactional information with us or others
- Other information needed to service account[s]
How is your personal information used?
We will only use your personal information with the purposes of providing you with our investment services. In managing your investment for you, we will use your personal information to:
- Monitor, audit, evaluate and otherwise administer our services;
- Provide you with access to protected areas of our Site or mobile app;
- Provide continuous service to you and to conduct business processing functions including by providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- Assist with the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control or research purposes of PariVest contractors and service providers;
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- Conduct investigations and comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies and terms;
- For other purposes required or authorized by law, including other purposes for which you have provided your consent;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and distribution of protected content and other unlawful activity, claims and liabilities; and/or
- Perform data analyses (such as market and customer research).
In the event that we use personal information collected for other purposes not identified above or in this policy where direct client consent is required under applicable laws and/or regulations we will provide specific notice at the time we collect such personal information.
Right to Request Access to your Personal Data
We are committed to the protection of our client’s Personal Data and any information disclosed to third parties is only done with our knowledge and express authorization. You are entitled to request access to your information at no cost and to request that inaccurate, irrelevant, excessive, outdated, misleading or unlawfully obtained information be corrected, deleted or in the case of a dispute, indicate that a correction has been requested, but not made.
Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Data
You have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you under certain circumstances.
These rights are to:
- Request rectification of your Personal Data;
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data in accordance to NITDA and after all due diligence regarding reasons for such request have been carried out act on data;
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data;
- Lodge a complaint about the handling of your Personal Data with the National Information Technology Development Agency (“NITDA”).
- Ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any third party for such purposes.
- Be informed about the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling as well as meaningful information about the logic involved, the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing.
- A copy of the Personal Data we hold about you, as well as the information about what we do with it, who we share it with and how long we hold it for.
- Freely transfer your Personal Data received from us to any other person.
Where we do not act on your request to exercise any of your rights, we shall inform you within one month of the receipt of your request, of the reasons for not taking action and on the possibility of lodging a complaint with NITDA. We may however withhold Personal Data that you request to the extent permitted by law as well as where it is deemed unlawful as directed by a court order.
How do we protect your information?
To safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we maintain physical, procedural and electronic security measures. These include such safeguards as secure passwords, encrypted file storage and a secure office environment. Our technology vendors provide security and access control over personal information and have policies over the transmission of data. Our associates are trained on their responsibilities to protect Client’s personal information.
We require third parties that assist in providing our services to you to protect the personal information they receive from us.
Although we have made efforts to secure data that you submit to us on our Site, as our Site is linked to the internet which is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites and mobile applications
As a convenience to you, PariVest may provide hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties. When you select these hyperlinks, you will be leaving our Site. PariVest has no control over third party web sites or applications, their content, or security. Accordingly, when you access these third-party web sites it is at your own risk. We encourage you to read the associated privacy policies by such third-party web sites to learn more about their data privacy management practices. PariVest may, in its sole discretion, block links to our Site and Content without prior notice.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain your personal information for the period necessary to serve the purposes for which we obtained it. We may also retain your personal information beyond such period in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, or another lawful basis, including but not limited to, compliance with our contractual obligations, legal obligations, regulatory obligations, legal claims, or another legitimate interest.
How do we keep your information accurate and up to date?
We will endeavor to ensure your personal information is kept accurate, complete, up to date and relevant. Please let us know if any of your details change. If you feel your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please notify us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure it is corrected. You can contact us using the details listed below.
How long do we retain your information?
We maintain Personal Data not longer than we need to use it in accordance with the PariVest Data Retention Policy. In some circumstances, we may retain your Personal Data for longer periods if it is in accordance with regulatory, legal, tax or accounting obligations. We have an established retention procedure that applies to records and Personal Data collected and stored. In all cases, where your Personal Data is no longer required or you request for deletion, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
Accessing and updating your Personal Data
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide access to personal data of users that make the request. If that personal data is wrong, we strive to give ways to update such data quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that personal data for legitimate business or legal purposes. When a user updates her personal data, we may ask them to verify the identity before we can act on the request.
We shall, at the request of users, confirm what personal data we hold about them and how such Personal Data is processed. The following Personal Data are available upon Request.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing;
- The categories of Personal Data collected, stored and processed;
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to;
How we protect transferred data?
We may transfer the personal information we obtain about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. To the extent required by applicable law, when we transfer your information to recipients in other countries (such as the United Kingdom), we will protect that information as described in this policy.
Do we use “cookies” or Obtain Personal Information by Automated Means?
Automated Decision Making.
Our Site contains cookies that function as an automated decision-making mechanism to determine user location.
Third party cookies.
Amending internet browser settings to disable cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies that have already been set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our Site.
Which Laws Apply?
Who is the data controller?
PariVest Technologies Limited is a Data Controller, we determine the purposes for and manner in which Personal Data is processed or is to be processed.
Who to Contact?
Should you have any queries, please contact us, PariVest Technologies Limited on +234 817 946 3542 email@example.com